Anti-Covid 19 procedures
We have activated safety protocols to guarantee serenity and safeguard our health.
Our staff has been trained and is always operational and ready to adopt all the necessary procedures to guarantee maximum safety in all of our services: check-in, check-out, sanitizing rooms, lifts and common areas, breakfast.
Reception & Check-in
Our staff will be at your disposal during your stay. – Possibility of online check-in before arrival, reserving the collection of documents and their subsequent registration only upon arrival.
– All staff are equipped with a mask and there is a plexiglass protective barrier on the counter.
– Located in the reception you will find dispensers to disinfect your hands
– Thermometers for instantaneous temperature measurement
– Telephone numbers to contact in case of medical need available. Regional Covid number 800595459.
– Gloves and masks available to those without them
– the use of the lifts will be allowed to one guest at a time
– The elevator button panel is regularly sanctified
– The room key is left with the guest for the entire duration of the stay
– The keys and the relative keychain are sanitized at each change of guest
– Each object supplied for use by the structure to guests is sanitized before and after each use.
– Regular sanitization of common areas with specific detergents with a virucidal action, with bleach or at least 60% alcohol
– Regular sanitization of the contact points of the common areas (reception desk, keys, lift buttons, handles, etc.)
• The rooms are thoroughly sanitized at each guest change. The environment sanitization is the activity that concerns the set of procedures and operations suitable for making a given environment healthy through cleaning and subsequent disinfection with a 0.1% diluted sodium hypochlorite solution and 70% ethyl alcohol %
• The remote control and the buttons of the switches in the room and the objects at your disposal are regularly sanitized
• Courtesies used in the bathrooms are disposable
• In the rooms, the linen is washed by a certified industrial laundry.
• The staff who take care of the makeover of the rooms are equipped with individual protections
• Assignment of rooms in rotation to avoid having them occupied too soon after the check-out of the previous guest
You can have your breakfast in our panoramic room where the tables are set up more than 1m apart from each other; alternatively, we can bring you breakfast directly to your room.
– The dining room staff wears personal protective equipment such as gloves and a mask
– Table linen is regularly replaced entirely at each customer change
– Breakfast will be served based on a menu designed for you and your preferences.
– It is possible to book the times and foods of the Breakfast
• Signage is present with the sanitization instructions and regulations provided for
• Common areas are regularly sanitized
At the moment our spa is not open. We will take care to inform you of the reopening.
We are waiting for you in Sulmona for a safe and comfortable stay.